Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I just got a new HD TV and received by upgraded HD STB box. I plugged it all up and currently the outside coax goes into my STB, which then connects to my VCR. Then there's another coax taht goes from the VCR to my tv. THus, the outside coax doesn't run directly to the tv.
My question is; does having the VCR in the middle affect HD pictureat all? Also, is it ok to use the coax cables I already have or should I use the ones that came in the box?
Note: I have an HDMI connection between my tv and stb.