Does how a technician installs FiOS determine TV quality?
EmailDianaPMNow

Hi.

I have a question. Does it matter how a technician installs FiOS that would determine TV quality?

A long story short is...former Custer, loved Verizon, great everything especially TV, left for 2 months and came back, new order on June 10, got a certain package which turned out not to be what I had ordered. Verizon messed up BAD today and I ended up canceling order and tech came out for nothing. Aisde from being given wrong package...the tech installed FiOS in a way I've never seen. He separated the bottom piece of the box and connected it to a different wall...when everything was already connected...all he had to do was che k to make sure Comcast didn't cut the FiOS hookup which demanded they not do when I got a non-contract with them. The picture was so bad on all 3 TVs of which 2 are smarttvs and HD and one is 4k smarttv. The picture looked as if we were watching a VHS tape... It was awful! Then in order to get the channels I wanted, I had to pay $80 more....I said NO NO NO....I don't have to get this mess. I stayed with Comcast.... For now....does anyone know if a bad picture is caused by a bad hookup?

0 Likes
Re: Does how a technician installs FiOS determine TV quality?
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Possibly.

But don't understand when you say bottom piece of box.

What box?

Is it just the power supply that he moved?

Can you provide pics?

0 Likes