Switch Account

EPG Data Error

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

EPG Data Error

Message 1 of 3
(6,795 Views)

Hi, I had FiOS installed today, and I'm trying to record by series, but I'm getting an error saying that EPG data is unavailable.  I've got the Actiontec router connected to my Linksys E4200 router (I asked the installer to do this, since I have a large number of wifi devices and didn't want to change the login info), but haven't encountered any other problems with this setup yet.  Any ideas?  Or have I just not waited long enough for it to download the data past tonight?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: EPG Data Error

Message 2 of 3
(6,786 Views)

Had no guide data when I woke up this morning, but I rebooted the STB and it's working fine now.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: EPG Data Error

Message 3 of 3
(5,830 Views)

If anyone knows about the EPG Data Error would be helpful to know. I had this happen too. I've had my box since Nov and havent gotten this message. I went to set up a show and got this Error. Ive had Fios for several years and having all kinds of glitches occuring over past 6 months. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.