Re: EPIX On line Help
VZ_Kevin
Contributor - Level 2

PCR0829- I'd like to check out your account. I sent you a PM, check the messages link in the top right. Thanks!

0 Likes
psumatt1
Contributor - Level 2

Kevin-

I'm also seeing the same issue. I sent you a PM.

0 Likes
psumatt1
Contributor - Level 2

VZ Kevin was attempting to help (THANKS!) - however we didn't get anywhere.

So, I went to EpixHD.com and sent them an email regarding it. They wrote me back in 30 minutes and stated that Verizon is continuing to have issues with updating "premium content".

They gave me an Invite Code that is good for 3 months of online access - and told me at the end of this span, to then re-attempt logging in with my VZ username and pw.

So according to Epix, this is a VZ Issue.

0 Likes
shs111

Count me in as one more very frustrated and disappointed Verizon FiOS customer who upgraded to Epix earlier this week, had it working for a couple of days, and now I cannot get online access.  I've sent an email through Epix's website, no response.  Not a great way to service a premium product, Verizon.

Here's what happens:  when I log on to Epix, where I have had a username and password set up, it tells me that I need to go to sign up for Epix (which I already have, including on my TV).  When I go to Verizon, it tells me that I already have a subscription to Epix.  A classic endless do loop.

And of course, since it's the weekend (when most of us would ever have time to watch an Epix movie anyhow), online chat is closed.

Yep, very frustrated, and very disappointed.

0 Likes
QQ

Thank god I am not the only one.  I was about to pull my hair out going through this circular loop.  Anyone get resolution yet from this catch-22/

0 Likes
dneily

Me three.   I phoned Verizon tech support, but they told me to send Epix a message.    Endless loop.

If not fixed soon, I'll probably cancel Epix and demand the monthly fee be waived.

0 Likes
SteveP2
Contributor - Level 2

I have a verizon.com id and pswd, but this does not seem to work. How can we get this resolved so I can access Epix Online?

Steve

0 Likes
calismic

Wow its good to see I am not the only one with this problem. I spent over 2 hours on  the phone with verizon this evening, was hung up on multiple times and transferred to 6 different departments.  Not a single person had any clue what they were doing.  absolutely appalling!

0 Likes
dneily

I canceled my Epix subscription today.

In addition to the poor customer support from Epix and Verizon, I was ticked that they abruptly ended the Bondathon without notice on March 1st.

0 Likes
shs111

I've been a huge fan of FiOS since I first became a customer, several years ago..  But Epix, seriously Verizon has a dog on its hands.  The sign-on process just doesn't work (huh? I have to call Epix, who tells me to call Verizon, an endless "do loop").  The selection of movies is really poor, and then you find that the movie you want to watch online is no longer available.  Makes me wonder how many movies actually ARE available.  For the same monthly fee, or perhaps a bit more, I am much better off subscribing to Netflix online.

Sorry, FiOS, you really did not get it right this time.  I'm just glad that I was able to cancel my subscription to Epix.

0 Likes