Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

EPIX On line Help

asinopelk
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: EPIX On line Help

Message 21 of 21
(1,771 Views)

I finally made the leap and got FIO$.

I wanted to make sure everything I was sold was working, including the EPIX online.  I had a similar experience with verizon (they told me to contact EPIX directly).  I did so and got an email from them for the three month subscription.

The reason I know this is a verizon issue is that at the same time, I discovered that there is a similar service available to HBO subscribers (HBO GO) that just started when I got the service.  The proceedure is exactly the same as EPIX, HBO GO asks for your verizon credentials which in turn results in asking you to subscribe.

The verizon techs I spoke to have no idea what's going on but did agree that it was on verizon's end and not EPIX or HBO GO.

I would encourage anyone who has HBO to try to log onto the HBO GO wwebsite (www.hbogo.com) and see what happens.  If enought people try to log onto these two services and it fails, maybe verizon will actually try and solve the issues. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.