EPIX On line Help
Cjghome
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just upgraded to the Ultmate bundle...I was told that included EPIX online also....When I try to register/log in it tells me that I need to sign up for EPIXHD for $9.99, I don't want to sign up because I all ready have EPIX and don't want to get double billed.

Fios Central does not show my programming upgrade yet....How long does it take?....I started receiving my new channels right away after upgrading...

What is the procedure for signing up for EPIX?

Help

0 Likes
Re: EPIX On line Help
chrysh

I wish I could help; we are having the same issue, and my husband can't seem to get a straight answer.  Verizon sent him to epix, and epix referred him back to Verizon the last time that he tried to figure it out.  I'd love to know how wide-spread this issue is and if anyone is able to access the on-line content.

0 Likes
Cjghome
Enthusiast - Level 2

FWIW....

I check at the expixhd.com "contact us" web page.....It states the it take 24-48 hours for epix hd to update our verizon account...

I signed up late thursday night.....so maybe monday or tuesday depending if they meant business hours....

Charlie

0 Likes
jimhpa
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please post back how you make out. I've had epix since Tuesday and still don't have it online as of Sunday. I think Verizon may not have set things up correctly since anywere on their site where it lists what I'm subscribed to it does not mention epix. If I don't get anywhere by Monday or Tuesday, I might call and approach it from that angle. If anyone has any further information, please help. I have spent quite a bit of time on the phone with Verizon this week trying to get epix online and my internet speed increased.

Jim

0 Likes
psumatt1
Contributor - Level 2

Same thing here for me-

Upgraded last Wednesday - still no access.

0 Likes
PCR0829
Enthusiast - Level 3

Upgraded my account last Thursday and I don't have access to EPIX Online either.

0 Likes
Grizz1

I upgraded my bundle last week from premiere to ultimate. Tried EPIX online and no go.

I just got off the Pnone with Verizon....after getting tranfered to 3 different people the last CSR said she would submit a ticket. But as I had her on the phone I tried it again and ....presto it worked! I don't know what they did but now it works.

0 Likes
jimhpa
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was hopeful once you said it worked, but I still get the problem. I guess I'll need to call again.

At least now I know it just isn't me.

EDIT: I just received this response from epix...maybe it will just take time...

We're sorry to inform you that Verizon FiOS is still having a delay for all of the EPIX premium content to be accessible.  However, as an apology, here is an Invite Code, good until the end of January 2010: <REMOVED INVITE CODE>

0 Likes
VZ_Kevin
Contributor - Level 2

There's a bunch of things that can go wrong that will cause an issue with signing up for Epix Online.

There is a delay between when we provision the package on our system and the eligibility is flagged on the Epix server.

When you create your EpixHD account, you can enter/use any username, e-mail address and password. However, when you follow the link you're e-mailed to activate, it asks you to sign in with your Verizon account. This account will be the .net VOL vzid/username that is associated to your circuit when the package is added to the account.

If you do not have a .net account, you can sign up for one using the register link on verizon.net .

0 Likes
PCR0829
Enthusiast - Level 3

VZ_Kevin

I followed the steps that you clearly explained however I am still receiving the error message that an EPIX movie subscription is required.

0 Likes