ESPN Full Court Press issues

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 1 of 1
(325 Views)

Every year, I pay extra for the NCAA Basketball package ESPN FULL COURT PRESS.  I never had a problem before On Verizon or Comcast.  This year, Verizon can't seem to keep it working.  The package goes out like I have not been subscribed.  When it's on, it will shut off in the middle of the game. I have missed the entire season thus far. I have spent HOURS on the phone with support.  They have rebooted my boxes, opened ROCK tickets, replaced the DVR box.  It still goes out.  Oh, a fx here is the kicker... When it's on, they are only broadcasting it in STANDARD DEFINITION.  Really?????  I can not believe I am actually paying for this horrendous service. 

Please, someone from Verizon figure this out.  I will not put up with this next year.  I will change service if it isn't figured out soon.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.