In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Just got an email from Verizon saying the FIOS is being updated, but there was no link or any information about what is being updated (probably one of the dumbest emails I have received in a long time).
Does anyone know what is changing?
This was the email I received.
"Great news, we're enhancing your Fios® experience with new equipment and even more reliable service.
The best part -- there’s no cost to you. For you to take advantage of this upgrade, we’ll need someone over the age of 18 in your home so our technicians can access and replace the box that delivers your Fios services. It’ll only take us a few hours to complete the installation.
Please call...to arrange an appointment. Your current pricing and service terms will be unaffected.
Why should I upgrade? We want to continue to give you the highest quality services you’ve come to expect from us. While your service works today, the technology that delivers your Fios services is no longer supported. Upgrading your equipment now will help prevent any future service interruptions.
Thanks for choosing Verizon."