Re: Error Code VMS 1062
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried reporting error using app help feature?

0 Likes
Oldadmark
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have error code vms 1062 as well as vms 1037. Tried to stream both live channels and dvr'd shows on my iPad and iPhone. Both unable to use for the last week. Spoke to tech who said they are aware of the FIOS app issue and are working to resolve it. No time table. Would be nice if they sent a blast email to customers explaining what is going on. I'm not holding my breath!

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does it work ok at your house on wifi?

0 Likes
Re: Error Code VMS_1062 and VMS_1057
LivUrTruth

Have been getting these for months. I love taking a break and watching stuff on my iPad Pro 9.7 or my Samsung Galaxy Note 8. But, these errors make it impossible to truly enjoy. Yes. I have now reported it, but am leary considering I am reading messages suggesting this has been happening a long time to folks. And yes, it is within the home network (WIFI) with a Quantum Gateway and a Gigabit data plan. If I try connecting to my DVR from my parents' home, I get an 'UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVICES' type of error. Just as bad because it means I cannot watch my shows.

I don't watch tv regularly. I record almost everything and watch things as I have time. But, I have a limit on how much the DVR can hold, so I need to watch and delete. Verizon does not make this easy to do.

0 Likes
Davidjvc

I have waited and now that the updated app is out I tried again and got error 1064 after 10 minuets. I have used the help line and submitted a ticket and got the following request from verizon;

For IOS devices:
1. Delete the app completely
2. Reboot your device
3. Now Reinstall the app

Now, login and try again to stream but make sure the app asks you to agree to the ULA before the menu opens up. You should see an Agree or Disagree option. Select agree and then you should be able to stream.  

Did the above and now I get error VM1062 after playback started and played for less than a minute

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you reported issue via in app help?

They can help diagnose and correct issue.

0 Likes