Error Code vod_309
Samaa

hi.

Every time I attempt to either rent or buy a movie on demand, i receive the vod_309 code.  No matter what payment option i choose... my Verizon account, my credit/ debit card or even directly with my checking account.  But yet I can rent PPV with no problems....

Anyone have any answers?? I've seen the question everywhere here but no actual answers...

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Error Code vod_309
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Samaa wrote:

hi.

Every time I attempt to either rent or buy a movie on demand, i receive the vod_309 code.  No matter what payment option i choose... my Verizon account, my credit/ debit card or even directly with my checking account.  But yet I can rent PPV with no problems....

Anyone have any answers?? I've seen the question everywhere here but no actual answers...

From what I've been able to put together,  there is an issue with your account that needs to be cleared up by a Verizon rep. That means you need to contact an account agent to check what went wrong. Either call, or contact account support by Twitter or chat.

0 Likes
giants37

i get this message almost every time i try to buy or rent something.  i've spoken to a Verizon rep countless times and the rep can never figure out what is wrong. the problem has been going on for years

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi giants37,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes