Extreme HD and Essentials
va3bells
Enthusiast - Level 2

I signed up for Triple Freedom Essentials package in May for $114.99 for 2 years.  I've been getting the basic HDs channels for a couple years.  Several new HD channels have gradually been available over the past several months.  I've noticed I get all HD extreme channels except:

Sports Channels from 300-319 (All SD)
• FX HD
• Versus / Golf HD
• Fox Business Network HD
• Fox News Channel HD
• Bio HD
• QVC HD
• Planet Green HD
• Travel Channel HD
• ABC Family HD
• Hallmark Movie Channel HD
• MGM Channel HD
• Disney Channel HD
• Toon Disney HD

I'm confused.  According to the channel lineup I shouldn't be getting any Extreme HD channels.  Did I get "grandfathered" in for select extreme HD channels?  Does anyone know the pricing for Triple Freedom Phone, FIOS TV and Extreme HD?  I couldn't find this packaging or bundle on the web site.  I've heard you can get Freedom Essentials phone, FIOS 20/5 Internet and Extremem HD bundle for $109.99 and only a 1 year contract.

I plan to call the FIOS Business office in the a.m. but trying to understand my situation and potential options before I call.  Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Extreme HD and Essentials
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

Does anyone know the pricing for Triple Freedom Phone, FIOS TV and Extreme HD?  I couldn't find this packaging or bundle on the web site.  I've heard you can get Freedom Essentials phone, FIOS 20/5 Internet and Extremem HD bundle for $109.99 and only a 1 year contract.

I plan to call the FIOS Business office in the a.m. but trying to understand my situation and potential options before I call.  Thanks

Just last Friday ordered (upgraded to) the Extreme triple play - Phone, 20/5 Internet, and Extreme HD.  Bundle price for 1 year was $109.99.  Keep in mind that Verizon does have some different pricing tiers in different markets (I am in SE PA) so YMMV.  Call the FSC (Fiber Solutions Center) at 888-553-1555.

0 Likes
ALS
Hey Keyboards I'm in SE PA as well did you get all your new HD channels yet?
0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@ALS wrote:
Hey Keyboards I'm in SE PA as well did you get all your new HD channels yet?

Yup.  I had a delay since I didn't have VZ for my long distance and it took them a few days to setup the voicemail system.  All new HD channels on as of this morning - YIPPEE Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy 

0 Likes
PSUGURU
Did anyone have Premier package (a January offering in SE PA) and if so did you lose ESPN HD when the new HD programming came in?  The current channel guide shows ESPN HD is no longer part of Premier.  Not sure how when you sign a contract they can take things away while under contract.  They certainly won't let me change mine by canceling without a penalty
0 Likes