Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Extreme HD package includes HBO and Showtime in NYC area

NYCky
Contributor
Contributor

Extreme HD package includes HBO and Showtime in NYC area

Message 1 of 3
(1,507 Views)

I have the Extreme package and live in zip code 11357 with an Internet bundle. The Verizon online channel guide at »www22.verizon.com/home/fiostv/di···channels says that I should get Showtime and HBO as part of my bundle, but I'm not getting it and having difficulty getting Verizon to correct this issue. Any thoughts? Verizon, I really liked your service great TV and internet, can you assist?

2 REPLIES 2
thewebcobbler
Silver Contributor IV
Silver Contributor IV

Re: Extreme HD package includes HBO and Showtime in NYC area

Message 2 of 3
(1,464 Views)

friends of mine are still in this situation, after months of back and forth.  I do not think that FiOS will help at all.  The online package guide says hw getrsthis included, but he can;t get it.  Its Donkey Doo ( to put it nicely )

Ern39
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Extreme HD package includes HBO and Showtime in NYC area

Message 3 of 3
(1,325 Views)
Just upgraded to the extreme package in queens, ny. I was given hbo and showtime as part of the package. I would suggest you keep calling until you find someone who can better assist you.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title