Extremely disappointed
Ktsp
Enthusiast - Level 1
I had an HD DVR box it stopped working for the 2ND TIME! My husband called verizon to try to get a new one. They told him they were no longer replacing that equipment so he would HAVE to switch over to quantum. They said we would get a deal for 2 months so fine. They charged him $35.00 for an equipment upgrade when they forced him to do it. Also the equipment didn't get there for 2 weeks so we were paying for DVR and not using it. Also when he called he dropped the sports package. He asked if he would lose any other channels besides the sports ones. They said no and we did.
When the equipment finally got there we find out the DVR doesn't work right. You can't create a new recording from thE DVR menu. When I called the answer I received was they are working on it. Since we switched to quantum we have had nothing but problems. On demand doesn't work all the time, the tvs freeze. My suggestion is if you don't have quantum don't switch. I use to tell everyone to switch to FIOS. I don't know if I will be doing that anymore. I am definitely disappointed in this service and product.
Re: Extremely disappointed
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What do you mean you can't create a new recording from the DVR menu?

Please provide steps you are taking.

If you mean from the search function, that was corrected in the last release.
Can you provide software versions?

0 Likes