Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Apologies if this has been addressed many times before here... Didn't find it...
I just got FIOS severakl weeks ago, and I have had an intermitten problem that pops up when I try to access On Demand content. When I click on the "On Demand" button, the screen goes blank for a few seconds, and then the On Demand menu comes up. Then, when I select "Search," the screen goes blank again for a few moments.
That blank screen isn't really a problem, but this is: Sometimes (maybe one out of three time), the set top box will seemingly just turn off. My TV tells me that there's no signal coming from the STB, I hear a distinct mechanical-sounding click some from the box (as if it just turned itself off or rebooted itself), and the clock on the front of the STB goes blank. If I wait a minute and press "Menu," the STB comes back on, but then I have to start over. It's like it really did reboot itself.
I've tried resetting the STB multiple times, but this still happens. It's really annoying... Every time we try to access On Demand titles, we have to hold our breath and hope that the hand off from live programming to On Demand goes smoothly, without our box clicking off and restarting. Like I said, this happens about one out of every three times we try to access On Demand.
If manually rebooting the box by unplugging and plugging it back in. Also while the box is rebooting powercycle the router. Unplug it for 15 seconds, and plug it back in. The vod comes across the internet. If that doesn't fix it then try these next few things. Download in home agent at www.verizon.com/connect and install it select the tv section, and then problems with stb. It will give you the option to reboot your cable box. If that doesn't work call support 888-553-1555 they can reload your box, and if needed replace it.