Got the same thing. Tried rebooting box no good

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Guide Not Available
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@Twh1951 wrote:

Guide info comes from the router to the box either thru coax if its a VMS or Wifi or Ethernet or coax if its an IPC . I suggest powercycling your router and your box, not just rebooting them. Do the Router first, then the box. Also check all the coax connections.

Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Twh1951 wrote:

Do you have a LAN coax light on your router?

LakeSide3

This happened to me Friday night guide on both TVs stopped working. Spent Saturday with tech support without a fix. I rebooted everything and he reset everything with no change. He figured it was a wiring issue and setup a service call. I called tech support Monday morning and talked to a different guy who thinks it is an issue on there end. Each box is showing a good connection and no issues. He asked we give them a couple days to see if it fixes it self.

thanks

Kevin

0 Likes
Twh1951

The first thing I tried was to power everything down. Main panel and router.  No good.

Didn't check wiring.

2 days later everything was OK. Had to be an external Verizon problem?

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@Twh1951 wrote:

The first thing I tried was to power everything down. Main panel and router.  No good.

Didn't check wiring.

2 days later everything was OK. Had to be an external Verizon problem?

Sounds like it was. Unfortunately that is one of the hardest things to diagnose because you first think its an issue in the house, not a broader issue with the incoming signal.

RedHeadedHolky

Im currently experiencing this exact thing!! What was the outcome??

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@RedHeadedHolky wrote:

Im currently experiencing this exact thing!! What was the outcome??

Can you still get on-demand or is that gone too? If you go to menu>Customer support>connected device status, does everything have a green line under it indicating a good connection?