FIOS Mobile App - Live TV Streaming

FIOS Mobile App - Live TV Streaming

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor aloha
Contributor
Message 1 of 17
(42,960 Views)

When i attempt to watch live TV on FIOS Moblie ipad app; i get the following error:

"Not Subscribed.  We are unable to verify your subscription to this channel.  Error code:102."

I get this error for every channel.  I've tried calling verizon support and they dont have a clue.  How do i resolve this?

16 REPLIES 16
Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I
Message 2 of 17
(42,947 Views)

how are you logging in?  Did you use the Verizon Email address?   Some folks have a verizon email address AND a verizon.com username and password that does just their bill.  

Contributor aloha
Contributor
Message 3 of 17
(42,936 Views)

i have email and username.  tried both--- still doesnt work.  thks.

Silver Contributor V Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V
Message 4 of 17
(42,879 Views)

Lots of thinks cause these problems on a PC.  I assume its worse on a mobile device.

Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 5 of 17
(42,866 Views)

I don't know how it works on an iPad, but on an Android device clearing the application's data and cache can correct this type of error.  An alternative is uninstall the app and then re-install it.  Again, I don't know how Apple handles this type of thing (i.e. where user data like user name and password are cached).

Contributor Jes58
Contributor
Message 6 of 17
(41,433 Views)
I am having this same problem-- does anyone have a solution?
Silver Contributor V Silver Contributor V
Silver Contributor V
Message 7 of 17
(41,398 Views)

Just tried the following on Live TV on iPad 2  IOS 6.1.3 with FIOS Mobile app Ver 1..71 ... Wi Fi to my router

No prob viewing

HN WEEKEND EXPRESS

MIL HIST Ch 126

Cartoon Ch 257

USA HD Ch 550  Necessary Roughness

etc.

Uninstall. app ..Download again ??

Tom
QIP 7100 1,Bose SOLO,QIP 7216 P2, iPad 2 WiFi,iPhone SE
Contributor dwooderson
Contributor
Message 8 of 17
(41,100 Views)
I'm getting this error on all of my devices, iOS and Android. I tried reinstalling, clearing data, and every thing else I could think of, it's very frustrating.

I feel like this technology is only half baked.
Silver Contributor III
Silver Contributor III
Message 9 of 17
(41,091 Views)

@dwooderson wrote:
I'm getting this error on all of my devices, iOS and Android. I tried reinstalling, clearing data, and every thing else I could think of, it's very frustrating.

I feel like this technology is only half baked.

As I replied in the other thread where you also posted this complaint, the problem has not occured for everyone and the technology does work.  Unfortunately it may be something in your account, etc.  Have you attempted to contact Verizon or the app developer directly on the issue?  You might try the developer at vz-android-support@one.verizon.com.  This is the Android app contact that I have successfully used in the past.

Contributor walkn
Contributor
Message 10 of 17
(40,935 Views)

I've tried all these ideas too to no avail! Frustrating!

Works great at home on my wireless network, but on any remote Wi-Fi network I always get "We are unable to verify your subscription to this channel. If you currently do not have the channel . . ."

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.