FIOS Movie Purchases and Link to UltraViolet
SCOTTER59

I linked my Verizon account to UltraViolet and then purchased from FIOS several movies.  "Solo: A Star Wars Story", Jurassic World Fallen Kingeon, Deadpool2, Avengers Infinity War with Bonus, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, Thor Ragnark, Black Panther with Bonus and Justic League.

Of all the movies purchased I found that only one was linked to my UltraViolet, "Justice League".  I contacted their "chat bot", got to Ted who asked for account information and then poof, waited for about half an hour with no response.

Other posts had issues going from Ultraviolet to FIOS, mine were purchased off of my Verizon / FIOS account.  Would appreciate getting this resolved because I really do not trust these electronic full price purchases.

Thank you
Scott

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Movie Purchases and Link to UltraViolet
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SCOTTER59,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes