FIOS On-Demand--FOUR Months of failure to work
jmelaw

ANYONE have insight into why on-demand (movies, etc.) will not work?  It's been 4 (yes, FOUR) months of Verizon failing to fix this issue since I moved and re-started FIOS service. 

Summarily, I receive an "insufficient credit" (or similar) message when attempting to access anything on-demand----INCLUDING free items.  FWIW, I have 5+ years of experience as a FIOS customer with zero late payments, non-payments, etc so it is NOT a "credit" issue. 

I have spent HOURS on the line with so-called tech support and billing/credit groups.  Everyone assures me there is no issue and they have "no idea" why I would be receiving a "credit" message that prevents access to on-demand.   I've re-booted locally, been re-set by Verizon from its end, have had a new DVR shipped to me---NONE of it works.  Hours on the phone going through Verizon's steps---with escalation, etc.     But, same error for FOUR  months now. 

Particularly galling is the message I see when I access on-demand:  "Your first rental is on us!"   **bleep**?  FIX.  IT.

End of rant--helpful solutions appreciated. 

John

0 Likes
Re: FIOS On-Demand--FOUR Months of failure to work
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jmelaw,

Glad to hear you the VOD is up and working for you again. Let us know if it gives you anymore trouble or if you ever need help with anything else in a new public thread.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes
Mr2style69
I have the same problem with the same frustrating results. How do you fix it??.
0 Likes