FIOS Remote -- DVR One Button Go Back to Live or Rewind to Beginning of Program
rcdevi
While watching a recording on the DVR is there a button to take you to the end and/or to the beginning of the recording?  If not, can this be programed?
0 Likes
Re: FIOS Remote -- DVR One Button Go Back to Live or Rewind to Beginning of Program
Justin46
Legend

@rcdevi wrote:
While watching a recording on the DVR is there a button to take you to the end and/or to the beginning of the recording?  If not, can this be programed?

I don't believe there are any buttons to do specifically what you want, and I don't think there is any way to program them. However, while watching a recorded program you can:

• Hit the Stop button and a menu will be displayed, the first choice will be Play from Start, hit the OK button and it will start from the beginning. Two button presses, more than one, but not awful....
  • Hit the FiOS TV button and you will be immediately taken to the current channel (the one you last watched live). The playing of the recorded program is stopped, you can resume playing it where it stopped or from the beginning.

I do not know of any way to skip to the end of the recorded program directly and then stop there so you can rewind from that point, if that is what you want to do. But maybe there is one I just don't know about....

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Remote -- DVR One Button Go Back to Live or Rewind to Beginning of Program
Tektronic
Enthusiast - Level 3
There is actually a known issue where if u press pause or stop while fast forwarding it sends u to the beginning, so use the issue to ur advantage LOL
0 Likes
RichLux
Contributor - Level 1
If you've rewinded on Live TV and you press the big FiOS TV button, it will go back to Live TV
0 Likes