Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
Samsung LN46A630 HDTV Samsung BD-P1500 Blueray Samsung HT-X710 Theater System Verizon FIOS Motorola 7216 High Definition DVR (cable box)
All systems are connected to the TV via HDMI. Fiber optic cable is connected from the Theater system to the TV as well. Anynet is turned on for all devices.
Up until my recent FIOS installation, I was connected with Cablevision the same way and had all Anynet's default functions (one remote manages all Sammy devices, TV shuts off all devices at shut down...).
Now with the FIOS box, I'm unable to see the Theater box (receiver) or use any of the Anynet features. The Samsung systems can't see each other.
If I disconnect the HDMI from the Verizon FIOS cable box from the TV, all the Anynet features come back and is accessible again.
I may go back to Cablevision if no fix is available.