Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

FIOS TV Channel

SOLVED
LittleRedFox
Contributor
Contributor

FIOS TV Channel

Message 1 of 4
(1,014 Views)

Since returning from vacation in February the volume and mute controls on the FIOS remote control have not worked.  I can adjust the volume and mute the audio using the Toshiba television remote control.  Today I accidentally hit the "channel up" button on the Toshiba remote instead of the "volume up" button, causing the channel on the TV to move from, I think, from 3 to 4.  Now I get only "snow" regardless of the channel selected using the Toshiba remote.  How do I get my FIOS back on this TV?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Edg1
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Re: FIOS TV Channel

Message 2 of 4
(995 Views)

Hit the input or source button on the Toshiba remote. Most likely should be on HDMI 1. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Edg1
Gold Contributor VII Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII

Message 2 of 4
(996 Views)

Hit the input or source button on the Toshiba remote. Most likely should be on HDMI 1. 

View solution in original post

clem53
Gold Contributor III Gold Contributor III
Gold Contributor III

Message 3 of 4
(985 Views)

@LittleRedFox wrote:

Since returning from vacation in February the volume and mute controls on the FIOS remote control have not worked.  I can adjust the volume and mute the audio using the Toshiba television remote control.  Today I accidentally hit the "channel up" button on the Toshiba remote instead of the "volume up" button, causing the channel on the TV to move from, I think, from 3 to 4.  Now I get only "snow" regardless of the channel selected using the Toshiba remote.  How do I get my FIOS back on this TV?  

Get up close to your TV and press the CH3 button. Also how does your box connect to your TV? HDMI, Composite(coax), if you only get a picture on channel 3, you must be using coax from the box to the TV. Which Fios box do you have?

LittleRedFox
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(829 Views)

worked.  thank you.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title