FIOS TV Installation
agilenberg

Hello,

I currently have Fios Internet 75/35 and Fios Digital Voice. I decided to add Fios TV, and had an installation scheduled for today. As part of the Fios TV order the only equipment that I requested was a CableCard. Given that I could activate the CableCard online I thought that all the technician would need to do is install the coaxial cable. As such I planned to buy the CableCard tuner following the installation and activate the CableCard on my own. When the technician came he refused to do anything until I had the CableCard tuner. I asked him to install the coaxial cable and told him that I would setup the CableCard tuner on my own, but he would not budge so we agreed that I would purchase the tuner and that another tech would come by to perform the installation on another day. I have now bought a CableCard tuner, and I have tried to reschedule the Fios TV installation, but I am being told that in order to reschedule the installation they would need to cancel the current order, and create an entirely new order. Even though that did not sound right to me I told them to go ahead. The support person tried to cancel the order and create a new one however they said that given that the order was still pending they could not cancel the order, and I would have to wait until the current order was finished pending, and only then would they be able to cancel it and create a new order.

My question is do they really have to cancel the existing order, or can they just keep the existing order and reschedule the Fios TV installation for another day. Please help me complete this Fios TV installation in the cleanest and most expedient manner.

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FIOS TV Installation
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi agilenberg,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi agilenberg,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Aurthur,

Glad we could get this worked out for you and enjoy your new service!!!

Josh B

0 Likes