FIOS TV: Interrupted TV Service
ryansingh1022

I basically unplugged my STB to re-order the plugs on my extension chord. After that, I've been experiencing problems regarding the STB's connection to the Video Media Server (VMS). It constantly says connection has been lost. If I follow the troubleshoot directions, it essentially doesn't tell me anything. If I choose the Limited Channel option then the display on the STB says TV service interrupted. I'm not too sure what happened. Though when I check the system information in menu, the media client name is unavaiable as well as switch connections, and disconnect this device.

Every other service is working fine such as internet, phone, and the other STBs. There is no interrupted TV service on those STBs either. Any input would be helpful.

0 Likes
Re: FIOS TV: Interrupted TV Service
flcowboy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Had the same problem last night. Was gettng error message when trying to watch recorded programs on remote box. Went and unplugged DVR to re boot and remote box showed no recordings, but still showed recordings on  DVR. This morning remote media was working fine again. Trick or Treat time maybe ???

0 Likes