FIOS TV Multi Room DVR
SedgwickNW

Has anyone else been hung up on after - 10/24 my main tv screen goes blank and they send a replacement box - 10/29 upon return from business trip I learn that new box dropped all 27 hours of recorded programming and reflects no shows to record - this is contrary to the Represenation when I signed up in June - i was told multi room DVR would store this information if a box needed replacement - I plugged old box back in and informed technical support and billing that once i watched the 27 hours of recorded prorgammming I would leave if they would not give me two months free - Billing supervisor HUNG UP ON ME MID SENTENCE - I sat down for dinner after 60 minutes on the phone

when I turned TV back on screen is blank but I get sound - this was problem causing my wife to ask for new box - shipped  10/24

new technical support person said my blank screen meant my box was dead, duh that is why they sent new box in first place - new billing person offered me one day credit as it was first time I compained box was not working - she had no record of Oct 24 shipment of new box - Supervisor asked why I disconnected last call - Customer Retention Department in DC closes at 9pm - how ironic, I am offered direct line to call them in the AM between 8am and 9pm. - there is no way to get Customer Retention to actually speak with a customer directly about retaining them, the onus is on the customer to be retained. 

Veriszon customer service is an oxymoron...

0 Likes
Re: FIOS TV Multi Room DVR
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SedgwickNW,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello SedgwickNW,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need assistance with your DVR'd shows or ever need help with anything else, please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes
SedgwickNW

Non response is from your side, I am shocked that you all are so inattentive.  I am still waiting for a service tech to come look at box.  Folks on phone say i have a weak signal.  Install guy put amplifier on line in June.  Last tech out said amplifier was problem and it was not Verizon technology.  Tech on phone Monday said I needed amplifier.  Scheduled call for today.

Yesterday you all called several times to confirm appointment for yesterday, when no one was available.  So spent an hour on phone over several call making sure no one showed up.

I hope eopmeone shows by noon as you promised.  You turned this in to a private thread because it reflects so poorly on you all.

Don McCully

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your private support case has been reopened.  Please access it and provide the information the agents need from you in order to get your issue resolved.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

SedgwickNW,

We are waiting for you in your private support case. We periodically checked in with you on your private support thread for about a week.

Our team that runs the forums does not even have any account info. We are not aware of who called you.

We originally closed your case out because you, did not respond. We are still waiting for you in your private thread.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello SedgwickNW,

Due to no response on the private thread, we will have to close this case. If you ever need assistance with anything. Please let us know in a new public post.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
Moved to separate topic for greater exposure
0 Likes