FIOS TV NEW CHANNEL GUIDE COLORS
MUSICMAN1974

Detail info on a program comes up with white lettering on a soft blue background.

This is extremely difficult to read, at least both my wife and I find this to be the case. 

Can the color scheme for this be changed?   If it cannot I would like to go back to the original coloring, at least with a dark blue background you could read the details without eyestrain.  Whoever picked those colors cannot be watching TV very much.  I work on computer presentations and one of the worst backgrounds to have is light blue and white lettering.

I tried to get FIOS TV support over the phone this weekend, twice, and both times ended up listening to rock music for 20 minutes!

Can anyone out there help?  Are there any human beings one can contact at Verizon and if so what is a good phone number to use???

TIA

0 Likes
Re: FIOS TV NEW CHANNEL GUIDE COLORS
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

Unfortunately we are unable to change the color scheme of the guide. However, you can definetly post this on our ideas page for feedback.

There may be another member who made the same suggestion.  If not, please as a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion.  

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes