FIOS TV ONE COAX CABLE
larryslade
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got the Fios TV one system yesterday. I have a problem with the coax cable. The wall plate for the cable I'm using now was put in the room next to mine and a hole was drilled through the wall and the cable fed through.  the instructions say to screw in the new black coax cable directly into the wall plate. The wall plate is in the next room. So my question is, can I use the existing coax cable to hook up the Fios TV One mini?  Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FIOS TV ONE COAX CABLE
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

If it goes to a live splitter you should be able to use it.

@larryslade wrote:

I got the Fios TV one system yesterday. I have a problem with the coax cable. The wall plate for the cable I'm using now was put in the room next to mine and a hole was drilled through the wall and the cable fed through.  the instructions say to screw in the new black coax cable directly into the wall plate. The wall plate is in the next room. So my question is, can I use the existing coax cable to hook up the Fios TV One mini?  Thanks

View solution in original post

clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

If it goes to a live splitter you should be able to use it.

@larryslade wrote:

larryslade
Enthusiast - Level 3

I tried it and it worked. Thanks for your help and thanks to everyone that read my post. Many thanks