Message 1 of 6
(842 Views)

It appears that all TV service is out in the Chester Springs area

5 REPLIES 5
Contributor Dennyb75
Contributor
Message 2 of 6
(694 Views)

It is 5:45PM and I am in Bear, DE and we have no TV channels either.

Contributor Dennyb75
Contributor
Message 3 of 6
(649 Views)

TV is back in Bear, DE now

Copper Contributor meknjinear
Copper Contributor
Message 4 of 6
(624 Views)

The outage in Newark, DE (19713) ended at about 5:40 after all channels and DVR Manager were out for a good 45 minutes.  Combine this little **bleep** with the lousy post-Xmas update to DVR Manager that STILL, two months later, only manages to "see" my DVR 75% of the time, and I'm really thinking about going back to Comcast.

And don't even DREAM of reaching a live operator if you have a problem!

Verizon's service is headed downhill, FAST.  Every other week, each STB requires clicking of Menu to restore service.  And DVR Manager worked FAR BETTER AND MORE RELIABLY 2-1/2 years ago when I initiated service.  Updated software is supposed to IMPROVE, not get worse.  Apparently there are some code monkeys flinging poo just to justify their jobs.

Contributor iegger115
Contributor
Message 5 of 6
(617 Views)

Yep, no TV here in Downingtown.  It looks like it's a bit of a wide-spread outage.  I see Bear, DE lost TV briefly.

Contributor meta44
Contributor
Message 6 of 6
(538 Views)

all TV service is out in Abington, PA (Phila suburb). Does anyone have any info?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.