FIOS TV Picture Stuttering
RayManRedSox

Just within the past week, my TV Picture stutters quite a bit. I was watching baseball last night, and it was stuttering badly. Same thing this morning while watching local news. I ran through the FIOS option of resetting the STB, but the problem persists. Do I need to exchange my STB? Is there some kind of software issue causing this problem? 

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: FIOS TV Picture Stuttering
Seeker0

We hadthe same problem - TV signal stuttering on the 9th, while watching the Red Sox on TBS.  Tried resetting the cable box, but that didn't fiz the problem, only meant missing about 45 minutes of the game!  Since then, no problems.  It would have helped if Verizon would acknowledge the signal problem originated elsewhere.

0 Likes
JTackett

Same here and I have had this issue ever since they sent me the new HD-STB Motorola QIP7212. I have had 30+ calls into Verizon with the same quick fix things that never work. I believe they have faulty equipment and if no one complains then they don't know or will replace. I love FIOS but this problem is soooooooo annnoooyyyyyiiiiinnnngggg! It has been almost a year and nothing is being done.

0 Likes
cusesteve

same here - thinking of trying a TIVO box....

0 Likes