In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
07-04-2018 07:17 AM
Good Morning All
I have a FIOS TV Remote p265. Recently the STB button is not working and my set top box is not responding. I am unable to change channes, the guide and menu button do not respond.
The TV responds to on/off and audio
Can someone please assist
07-05-2018 09:47 AM
What model STB do you have?
Have you tried power reseting the STB?
Changed the batteries in remote?
07-13-2018 07:11 AM - edited 07-13-2018 07:14 AM
Are you talking about the app? If so Do you have interactive tv enabled on your STB? Menu, settings, system, television? Is your STB getting internet? On demand working along with guide? Is your phone connected to the same network as your STB?
If basic remote than have you tried reprogramming it?
04-10-2020 04:41 PM
Unable to change volume and channels
Can you help me? Model of box, model of tv , Remote type(voice or manual),. Did you try any of the trouble shooting steps here?
1. When the setup has a Receiver/Audio device b/w STB and TV and connected via HDMI, Make sure it is powered ON. Sometimes the Receiver/Audio device can be powered OFF and because of that, the remote might only be auto programmed to TV and not to the Receiver/Audio device
2. If you don't see Volume change during programming process (either Auto or Manual), Select the option: No - Let's try another code set for your TV.
Try this a few times until you see volume change or else enter the Model# manually
3. Make sure remote is pointed directly to the device (TV or Receiver/Audio device) when pressing "OK" to test Volume or Power.
Please note that only the OK key is used for both Volume and Power tests during the programming and using any other key during the setup might hamper the programming flows.