Get gifts fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same-day delivery.
Shop online or through the My Verizon app and get your holiday orders fast.
In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
FIOS was recently (about 3-4 months ago) rolled out in our town (Ashland, Mass). But my neighborhood has underground utilities, so hasn't been made available here yet. Nobody I call at Verizon can give me an estimate as to when they will make it available, and they techs I see around town also don't know.
Is there anyone in Verizon who knows the answer to this sort of scheduling question? Can I send a petition? Hunger strike?
Anyone here who has gone through the same situation and provide some guidance?