email

report abuse

any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: FIOS guide
Kathleen
VZ Employee Emeritus

Hi jeap,

No worries.  I have removed the accepted solution for you.  

Regards,

Kathleen

Verizon Forums Team Administrator 

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

As for what I was told by the salesman - he said:

-We would be receiving the Sports channel free for two years.

-We would be getting HBO as part of the movie package (free for 3 mos.).

-We would be able to use our one DVR (we also have two standard boxes - one of the standard's should have been free also) on both of the tvs.  He said we would be able to record from the one DVR on both tvs.

The Sports package I'm not quite sure if there was a promotion for 2 years free. 

You should have received the HBO and Movie package for free for 3 months that is correct.

The DVR would have had the Multi Room function you will be able to View the content from the DVR but you would not be able to create a Recording remotly from that box.

also we removed the post marked solution.

0 Likes
jeap
Enthusiast - Level 1

I didn't get HBO - so now what?   The guy wrote on the contract that I was getting SportsChannel for two years.  So what I'm saying

is that VZ doesn't care that their employee lied about what I was receiving?  Am I correct?

0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

Jeap

I can certianly see why would be frustrated if you would please pm me your contact info so that I can see what I can do to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible. I will be upfront with you Verizon does care if bad or incorrect information gets out to our customer's.

Please let me know.

Message Edited by Techman28 on 10-20-2008 12:59 PM
0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1
The guy that came to your house doesn't work for Verizon. He is a salesman for an independent marketing company who gets paid on commission so he is going to promise you the moon to increase his commission.
0 Likes
jeap
Enthusiast - Level 1

So it was a scam, right?  I'm sure he gets a nice commission for lying to people like me.  My issue now is that I can't

believe Verizon let's this happen without doing something for me.  I'm sure the same guy is walking the neighborhoods doing the

same thing to other people.

0 Likes
jeap
Enthusiast - Level 1

What contact info are you talking about?  Do you mean all the communication by email that I've received from Verizon?

I can forward you all the emails they've sent me, if so.

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1
Verizon hires the marketing company that goes out so if you have something in writing you might have some remediation.
0 Likes
Techman28
Master - Level 1

I'm referencing your phone # and such so I can see what I can get done for you

0 Likes