FIOS pixilation on DVR + terrible lag with remote
ndenigan

Anybody else having pixilation during DVR use.  Everyime I order a movie I miss a good bit of it due to pixilation.  I have 5 recievers around the house and it doesn't matter which one it is.

Also, remote control has lag time when choosing something in any menu and sometimes it can be a 10 second lag.  Rebooting DVR does not help.

I am thinking that this is a Verizon issue across the board.  The telephone rep will not help me unless I am at home and go through the same stupid set of canned proceedures. "Please read the serial number for me... please wait while we send a refresh command to your DVR.......Did that work?" 

0 Likes
Re: FIOS pixilation on DVR + terrible lag with remote
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Resetting the boxes themselves will not fix this if all your boxes are effected. You say this happens everytime you order a movie. The On Demand actually goes through the internet router. Are you using the Verizon supplied equipment, or a router of your own? Also have you tried rebooting or resetting the router to fix this? If trying these have not fixed it, please send me a private message.

0 Likes