FIOS "giftcard" only for Verizon WIreless
jnapolitano1

When moving homes, I reached out to Verizon after some research and decided to give it a try.   I contemplated this move several times in the same month so I made multiple calls and each time the company offered me this $250 gift card to either go to my bill or pay off the comcast bill.  I asked each of the representative several times the same question.  Each time they told me that I would be receiving this for the switch and yes, it could go to my verizon fios bill or comcast bill.  THis is hardly the case.  I am really dissatisfied and will go back to comcast if there is no resolution.  I don't have or want verizon wireless!

0 Likes
Re: FIOS "giftcard" only for Verizon WIreless
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jnapolitano,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes