Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

FIOS service down? (DC metro area)

SOLVED
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

FIOS service down? (DC metro area)

Message 1 of 4
(4,340 Views)

Getting fuzzy service and a frozen picture in the DC area - is anyone else?Smiley Mad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: FIOS service down? (DC metro area)

Message 3 of 4
(4,266 Views)

I eventaully got a tech on the chat line, and they sent a "reset" to my DVR and this cleared it up. Nothing else worked - including unplugging it for 60 seconds, etc.

Tim

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 2 of 4
(4,301 Views)

I am having problems with several channels being shown as "unavailable". I am in Arlington, VA. It is not all channels just things like BBC World News, HGTV, FoodTV, several of the Nick channels.

I just went through the Fiber Center's hoops trying to fix the problem remotely. It does seem like the sort of thing that would be not just my box as they have been working fine up until now.

Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(4,267 Views)

I eventaully got a tech on the chat line, and they sent a "reset" to my DVR and this cleared it up. Nothing else worked - including unplugging it for 60 seconds, etc.

Tim

View solution in original post

Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(4,245 Views)

good for you. They tried all that remote reset stuff with mine and it didn't work. Supposed to be some one coming tomorrow "some time before 5". Smiley Sad

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.