FIOs Mobile "Not Subscribed" error message
rhaley

Trying to use the FIOS Mobile app on my ipad, at home on my FIOS network, and I am getting an error message stating that I am not subcribed to the channel.  And I get that for ALL channels when I go to stream.

This worked previously (I did update the iPad to OS7 yesterday).  

Not sure why I am getting this message as of today. Message says, " We are unable to Verify your subscription to this channel..."

Any insight would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: FIOs Mobile "Not Subscribed" error message
bbface21
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am receiving the exact same message, and I was watching shows on my Kindle at 11PM EST last night (9/21).

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

It's down on Android too.  I sent an email to a developer contact I know.  Their back-end system is broken since it's multiple platforms.

0 Likes
2getgeorge

Me three! On nexus7 tablet, resound phone and iphone4s

0 Likes
mishelle86

I have also just had an upgrade on my mobile fios app and keep recieving the same "Not Subcribed" messages for every channel i try to stream? Was it the upgrade? Right after it was working great now nothing just the message, what can be done? 

0 Likes
bbface21
Enthusiast - Level 1

I upgraded the app and it's working for me now.

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@mishelle86 wrote:

I have also just had an upgrade on my mobile fios app and keep recieving the same "Not Subcribed" messages for every channel i try to stream? Was it the upgrade? Right after it was working great now nothing just the message, what can be done? 

No, it's not the app.  Verizon's  subscription verification prossses broke.  The new app worked fine yesterday.

0 Likes
Wooderson
Its.never worked for me, iOS or android.
0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@dwooderson wrote:
Its.never worked for me, iOS or android.

Maybe for you, but it has mostly worked fine for me.  The problem from last Sunday was resolbed within several hours and had nothing to do with the up but rather Verizon's back-end systems.

0 Likes
Sarsfield1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm not sure if anyone has resolved this issue?  The channels that I subscribe to are no longer available to me on an Asus Transformer Infinity after the last update.  I have done everything I know to try and get this working again including multiple re-installs of the app, going through the tablet with a file finder and deleting any Fios or Verison fragments, etc..  Still won't work.  I can get the app to change the channel on the TV  to those subscribed to channels but it gives the "not subscribed" error when I try to watch those same channels on the tablet.  Very frustrating...

0 Likes