Switch Account

FOX NEWS CHANNELS 118 AND 618 NO SOUND

FOX NEWS CHANNELS 118 AND 618 NO SOUND

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(3,319 Views)

FOX NEWS channels 118 and 618 no sound.  All other channels have sound.  This has happened before and Verizon reload the box but I lost the favorite 1 and 2 channels.  If I leave the channel 618 on for 10 or 15 minutes the sound may come on for a few minutes.  I changed the HDMI cable - still a problem.

Is this a box problem, a system problem ??

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Gold Contributor V
Gold Contributor V
Message 2 of 4
(3,275 Views)

@syrmike wrote:

FOX NEWS channels 118 and 618 no sound.  All other channels have sound.  This has happened before and Verizon reload the box but I lost the favorite 1 and 2 channels.  If I leave the channel 618 on for 10 or 15 minutes the sound may come on for a few minutes.  I changed the HDMI cable - still a problem.

Is this a box problem, a system problem ??

If a STB reset is again required, yoiu can save your settings in the cloud so that when the reset occurs you can recover your favorites, etc.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(3,206 Views)

No sound on Fox channels - the audio setting was on Spanish, switched to auto and sound returned.

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor
Message 4 of 4
(3,135 Views)

Thanks so much!   So silly that the settings can change for only one channel.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.