FX / Unable to stream starting today.
gwan0000
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had a triple play ultimate TV package for years now and never had a problem viewing anything as long as it's in my channel lineup. However starting today I can't sign into the FX app on my roku or phone. It states that I must have a qualifying pkg such as extreme HD. What changed?  Or is this a true technical issue some how? Help please. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FX / Unable to stream starting today.
RBMD
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi there. I was having the same problem streaming FX on my laptop for the past few days. Here's how I was able to fix the problem on my computer (not sure it will work on a phone or roku). Log into your verizon account on the verizon website. Browse the tv guide and go to TBS specifically. Click whatever show is currently on air and it will take you to TBS' site. Click the button to log into your tv provider on TBS' site. It should pull up a normal login screen. Once you are logged in on there, go to FX site and click the show you want to watch. I was able to stream the show I wanted to watch after that. It was almost like the TBS login reset something. Hope this helps/ works for you!

View solution in original post

RBMD
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi there. I was having the same problem streaming FX on my laptop for the past few days. Here's how I was able to fix the problem on my computer (not sure it will work on a phone or roku). Log into your verizon account on the verizon website. Browse the tv guide and go to TBS specifically. Click whatever show is currently on air and it will take you to TBS' site. Click the button to log into your tv provider on TBS' site. It should pull up a normal login screen. Once you are logged in on there, go to FX site and click the show you want to watch. I was able to stream the show I wanted to watch after that. It was almost like the TBS login reset something. Hope this helps/ works for you!

gwan0000
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks. Appreciate the help.  I tried it and unfortunately it didn't resolve my issue. Still waiting on fios and the trouble ticket. 

0 Likes