Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.

FXX Channel Change

inverness
Contributor
Contributor

FXX Channel Change

Message 1 of 2
(783 Views)

FXX just moved from 582 to 691 on my service.  Will programs already scheduled be recorded on the new channel, or do I need to re-program the DVR?  

When I look at the "Scheduled Programs" on the DVR, I get an error message for the FXX shows I've previously set.  However, I am unable to delete the entries (so that I can re-program).  When I use the program guide to find these shows, the green check mark indicates that they are scheduled to be recorded.  Yet I am still unable to cancel or modify any of the entries.  

So what it looks like is that the shows won't record, and now I can't re-schedule them! Any insight?  

1 REPLY 1
CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: FXX Channel Change

Message 2 of 2
(746 Views)

If you used the guide to schedule recordings, they should move with the channel.

I would try rebooting the box to see if that clears it up.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.