SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Facebook albums keep timing out

Message 1 of 4
(5,820 Views)

Hey all,

Here's my issue with widgets bazaar and facebook.  I cannot see my albums.  It times out with the message,"We are currently unable to process your request. PLease try again later."  This is after I powercycled both my router and stb.  I like the idea of this feature, and would like it to work.  Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Facebook albums keep timing out

Message 4 of 4
(5,698 Views)
Hi all, after a week of waiting for posts, I decided to powercycle my router and stb again....and voila!!!!! I have access to my photo albums. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 2 of 4
(5,772 Views)
I was hoping to open this thread and see a "techie" has provided step by step instructions on how to resolve this issue.  Please respond so I can start using this feature.
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 3 of 4
(5,769 Views)
Please be patient. Our board members live in the various time zones and many don't get a chance to post until the later evening hours. Hopefully someone will be along soon with some assistance. Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(5,699 Views)
Hi all, after a week of waiting for posts, I decided to powercycle my router and stb again....and voila!!!!! I have access to my photo albums. 

View solution in original post

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.