Re: Fast Forward by "Chapter" in DVR
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

The respective teams are fully engaged and reviewing all of feedback received as it pertains to the new changes.

We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we work on analyzing  the feedback. 

Thank you. 

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
stefran1

Really bad for you to take away a feature I use on a daily basis.  Is there any status on putting it back in?

0 Likes
kimiata901
Enthusiast - Level 2

Pressing the scroll button (I assume that's what you mean) does nothing for me.

If I press the right arrow, I can go ahead in the 30 second chunks or back in 10 second chunks, but I could always do that and I used it frequently. Doesn't help much if you want to get close to the end of the show, though.

0 Likes
kimiata901
Enthusiast - Level 2

What voice remote are you using? I tried it with my Samsung voice remote, but it says it can't do that.

0 Likes
Steve1310

Just stating, I have this issue as well. Bummer. 

0 Likes
Topdog671

Same issue. It was a function that I used quite often especially when watching DVR'd sporting events. I DVR  the NFL Redzone, which is the main reason I have FIOS. The loss of the chapter function is making re-think my options.

0 Likes
Baltimorefiosfa

Very disappointed xhaptering was removed.  It was incredibly useful and I used it daily.  Now I have to waste time fast forwarding to the end of a long show.  This us a downgrade, please bring it back!!!

Thank you,

Ed

0 Likes
Bellelune

The upgrade was a downgrade as far in my opinion.   Chaptering is gone and new popups nothing but annoying. 

0 Likes
Southern2356
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's back!

0 Likes
A_A
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you have to reboot the box to get it back?

0 Likes