In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
I’m frustrated too. I sometimes fall asleep while watching . Now have to reverse which takes a while instead of going back in chunks.
I also think the white print on black when you are looking at a program description looks awful and is too small to make it easy to read
Has Verizon removed chaptering from the DVR? A help menu says that DVR settings include a chaptering option but the actual settings display does not. Several people have noticed this. Are we all missing something?
10-11-2020 07:17 AM - edited 10-11-2020 07:20 AM
I'm having the same issue as everyone else but the work around just like using Apple TV is using the voice remote, example below.
Press Blue Voice Button: "Skip ahead 10 minutes" = DVR will perform that function.
Press Blue Voice Button: "Rewind 1 minutes and 30 seconds" = DVR will perform that function.
I'm still trying to see what I can say to get what I want. On AppleTV I can say skip to last 10 minutes but FiOS can't do that.
Unfortunately you are stuck then.
Also as an update I've tried every iteration of skipping and have had no success. I've tried the phrases below along with countless others. They all resulted in taking to my last channel or giving me suggestions for movies/shows -______-
"Skip to last 10 minutes of the show" "
"Fast forward to minute 50"
"Skip to Chapter 30"
"Last 10 minutes of show"
I agree. It was definitely the software change that took away that functionality. If you want to get to the end of a program (like to find the spot where you fell asleep!) you must use FF, which even at 8x takes a long time.