In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
The respective teams are fully engaged and reviewing all of feedback received as it pertains to the new changes.
We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we work on analyzing the feedback.
Pressing the scroll button (I assume that's what you mean) does nothing for me.
If I press the right arrow, I can go ahead in the 30 second chunks or back in 10 second chunks, but I could always do that and I used it frequently. Doesn't help much if you want to get close to the end of the show, though.
Same issue. It was a function that I used quite often especially when watching DVR'd sporting events. I DVR the NFL Redzone, which is the main reason I have FIOS. The loss of the chapter function is making re-think my options.
Very disappointed xhaptering was removed. It was incredibly useful and I used it daily. Now I have to waste time fast forwarding to the end of a long show. This us a downgrade, please bring it back!!!