In-Store or Curbside Pickup:
• Orders must be placed from 8 AM – 5 PM, Mon – Sat, and Sun before 2 PM (excluding holidays).
• We’ll email you when your order is ready for pickup. Your order will be held for 3 days from the time it's placed.
• Please bring photo ID and credit/debit card only if used as payment.
• In-Store Pickup is available across the U.S. at participating Verizon Wireless stores.
• Curbside Pickup available at select stores.
• Same-day delivery is available in select areas.
• If same-day delivery is available for your order, you’ll be able to choose that option at checkout.
10-22-2020 06:38 AM - edited 10-22-2020 06:47 AM
Nope. Turned on the set this morning and my picture in picture was back, the DVR chapter were back, and the mess at the bottom of the screen when changing channels was gone, just the channel and program info. I am in Western PA so I'm not sure where the update was all applied. I posted on the September Guide thread and another poster haven't received the change either.
I had a full page announcement that the features were back.
Still hoping the color coding, the lag, and the small fonts get addressed.
I live in Loudoun County VA and still don't have Xchaptering back. It's encouraging to hear that at least a few folks in some FIOS service areas have had it restored, but I'd sure like to know when we can expect the same thing. Meanwhile, shame on Verizon for giving us an "upgrade" that has done so much to degrade the service we pay so much to get.
At the end of this thread Sept 2020 Fios DVR and Guide Update there is a schedule.
Those of use in the DC/Baltimore area will be getting the updates on 10/30
10-29-2020 11:41 AM
As of today (for me anyhow) I now have the Fast Forward by Chapter (10 minutes) option restored !!! Like before I press the up arrow and now have a similar interface to fast forward by 10 minutes. Not sure if this is adjustable by settings but I don't care. Hope you all have the same restored !