quick menu

Fast Forwarding and Rewinding Live TV

Fast Forwarding and Rewinding Live TV

SOLVED
Contributor Jimbotronix
Contributor
Message 1 of 4
(981 Views)

Say I'm watching live TV. I've rewound back a half hour or so, and I want to go all the way back to the earliest point in the queue for that channel. Is there a shortcut to get there, or do I need to do a long 8x rewind?

How about popping back to the current live moment? The only fast route I know of is to go to another channel and then return. Is there a better way?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MVP Edg1 MVP
MVP
Message 2 of 4
(954 Views)

I just keep hitting the Prev button repeatedly. It skips back 30 seconds but I'm pretty sure you can change the duration in the settings if you want it longer. For the Live feed hit the FiOS TV button.

Contributor Jimbotronix
Contributor
Message 3 of 4
(898 Views)

Thanks for the "FIOS TV" button for returnin to live, but hitting the prev button to go back an hour 30 secs at a time means 120 clicks. Hard pass. 

Anything better than my original idea of using 8x rewind?

Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II
Message 4 of 4
(889 Views)

One other option to try.

Hit record.

Then go to DVR menu and play.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.

Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.

My Verizon

• Add or Change Plan
  • Suspend My Service
  • Apps

Support

Watch Fios