Switch Account

Favorites Won't Stay "In View" on Guide

Highlighted
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Favorites Won't Stay "In View" on Guide

Message 1 of 4
(902 Views)

I probably didn't word that as best as I could. But, I've had FIOS for 2 years or so, and up until a week or so ago when I clicked on the Guide, it showed the guide for the channels that I have seleceted as "Favorites 1" - then, I noticed it has switched to "All Channels". So, I clicked the heart button, changed it to Favorites 1 and selected a channel. Next time I hit Guide, it had gone back to All Channels. 

What's the deal? How can I switch it back to my Favorites - and have it stay there?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Favorites Won't Stay "In View" on Guide

Message 2 of 4
(898 Views)

For favorites to stick you have to have two things enabled.

Menu>settings>television>modes = enable

Menu>settings>television>last guide state=Enable

and now favorites should stick  

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(760 Views)

The exact same thing is happening to my favorites. I click on it, get the text that it's on Favorites 1 and when I pick a channel it goes back to All Channels. Very irritating but I can't figure out how to fix it so far. 😞

Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(759 Views)

That did fix it...thanks. It was really odd that it suddenly had a glitch like that after a year of keeping the Favorites selected. Ah well...it's fixed now. 🙂

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.