Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Favorites list

SOLVED
BenS
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Favorites list

Message 1 of 3
(962 Views)

I have my STB set up that when I access the guide it displays my favorite channels.  I have it set up this way on all 4 of the boxes.  As of about a week ago I noticed that when I access the guide it defaults to ALL channels.  I have tried changing the settings but nothing seems to work.  Is anyone else having this issue and is there a fix.  It is rather annoying that every time I go to the guide I have to hit the favorites button to get to my favorites.  Thanks...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Favorites list

Message 2 of 3
(943 Views)

There is another guide option called "Last guide state" that has to be set. To enable this, please go to MENU > TV LISTINGS > SETTINGS > LAST VIEWED GUIDE STATE . Set this to enabled. You should not have problems after that.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Message 2 of 3
(944 Views)

There is another guide option called "Last guide state" that has to be set. To enable this, please go to MENU > TV LISTINGS > SETTINGS > LAST VIEWED GUIDE STATE . Set this to enabled. You should not have problems after that.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

View solution in original post

BenS
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 3
(925 Views)

THANKY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WORKS...

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.