Re: Favorites still not working
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@1duckydude wrote:
Only Fav. issue that I have is that I have Fav 1 and Fav 2.  Although I am watching on a wide screen format, the digit 1 or 2 gets cut off.  This did cause issues when I was first figuring out how to use fav's, but I have gotten used to it now.

This indicates that you have IMG version 1.6 (the fact that you have 2 favorite lists).  My complaint is with version 1.5 which many areas are still using (don't know about the other posters).   For future reference it is always helpful to list firmware versions as Verizon's deployment is not universal.

0 Likes
LW
Enthusiast - Level 2
There's definitely a problem with the Favorites function. I use Favorites to navigate all the time, but now when I delete things (that I had never added...like QVC and Kuwait TV among other channels), they reappear along with ShopNBC and some MTV channel and movie channels and about 20 or 30 others. If I spend too much time going through all the favorites that have been added by the set-top box or the software, the set-top box shuts off with the message "dec" (?) and then it displays FP6A, and then a few lights blink, and then it powers off, and after about 15 seconds the clock re-appears, but the box is still off. I'm hoping that they realize how frustrating this is. If I have to flip through all those channels, I'm going to get frustrated and go back to having no TV service since I can just hook up my laptop to my TV set and watch everything from the Internet. If anyone else is having problems...don't give up hope. They might actually fix it soon...with a little luck. :smileyhappy:
Message Edited by LW on 10-08-2008 02:12 AM
0 Likes
t1ck3d0ff

I'm having the same problem and I'm tired of calling tech support(less) and having them have me power off the STB and power it back on.  I'm guessing they're getting a penny for every time I land on QVC, HSN and all the other channels that I DON'T want on my favorites list.......

0 Likes