Favorites
jpanich1983

Version 1.6, Massachusetts.

I have set my Favorites 1 and 2 numerous times but several channels that I did not select (Veria, HSN, Cartoon, Noggin, and others)

continue to appear on the guide when I select Favorites.  Also,  The music channels that I select (in the 1800's) do not show up

on the guide.  When I go back to edit the list, only the channels that I selected display the heart icon.

I have tried deleting all channels from the favorites and starting over but the same thing happens.

I've scanned the posts that look like they might relate to my problem but haven't seen a solution.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Favorites
Keyboards
Master - Level 3
Don't know of an easy solution.  I have the same issue as well as not being able to add a bunch of the new HD channels.  The only possible "fix" I have heard of is to have Verizon totally reset your box to "factory new".  If it is a DVR you will lose all series settings and recordings (which is why I haven't gone this route - yet) Smiley Sad

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3
Don't know of an easy solution.  I have the same issue as well as not being able to add a bunch of the new HD channels.  The only possible "fix" I have heard of is to have Verizon totally reset your box to "factory new".  If it is a DVR you will lose all series settings and recordings (which is why I haven't gone this route - yet) Smiley Sad
0 Likes
jpanich1983
OK, thanks for the tip.  I don't have DVR or any special settings that I'm concerned about so I'll try the reset option.
0 Likes