Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.

Fed up DVR and Box issues

sportsguy01
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Fed up DVR and Box issues

Message 1 of 1
(409 Views)

I have called Verizon 4 times this week with DVR issues.   3 of those times the wait time was over an hour.   I have the G3100 router and Fios One boxes.  These are supposed to be the top of the line stuff, well it feels more like the bottom of the line.  We have 2 DVR boxes, and 5 mini boxes, one of the DVR boxes kept rebooting itself every couple of minutes so after 3 calls they finally replaced it.  New one is here and guess what an issue as can't see DVR recordings. Tech guy helped me just like the other 3 tech guys helped me previously, but how long will this be fixed, hope more then a day.  My last Bill was almost $300, crazy to be paying that much money and for this many issues.  I should charge Verizon for my time that I have to call them,   . and for the issues I had.   I am thinking of calling Consumer Affairs as well as BBB because Verizon is starting to make cable look good again. 

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title