Feedback
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Is there a feedback link that works?  A chat rep gave me one and it didnt work.  Said website not available. So the only way to get feedback to Verizon is through this forum or by calling and waiting to talk to a human, correct?

I tried the email us option and it just bounces me back here to this support site so I cant email anything in for tech support.  Just wanted to know if this is the case because I have suggestions and good ideas, but it is difficult to get them to Fios.  Once the informations gets to Fios, they do seem to try and work on them, but getting them to Fios needs improvement.  Sometimes we dont want to be on hold for an hour so emailing something in would be nice. The forum is good, but you dont know if Verizon will see it so it isnt really structured.  Anyway, they did do a nice job in adding the storage % to the dvr so u can see it when you are on the right side of the screen rolling thru recorded shows so tip of the cap for that.  It's great when they actually respond and act on a request.  That's how it should always be.

0 Likes
Re: Feedback
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Curious what url they gave your for feedback.

The forum is mostly peer to peer so not ideal for feedback.

0 Likes